Are you or someone you know an aspiring fashion designer who lives in the Philadelphia, NJ, Delaware area? If so, then our two-day workshop should be on your radar and list of things to do!
On April 8th and April 9th, seasoned fashion insiders Martu E. Freeman and Naima Turner, along with Entrepreneur Works, will hold a two-day workshop for aspiring fashion and jewelry designers offering advice on how to create a game plan for launching their designs and branding their collection in 2013.
Some of the topics covered will include:
– Tips of how to document apparel production resources, textile suppliers, product developers, manufacturers, and retailers.
– How to understand sourcing formats and trends in business planning and the consumer market.
– How to identify key partnerships and steps to development of a successful Apparel Line in today’s market.
– How to define your fashion brand.
– What goes into building a fashion brand.
– Presenting and promoting your fashion brand.
For more information and ticket purchasing information, visit: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/342824